LEVEL 1 PLAY THERAPY COURSE PROGRAMME
- Child Development: Contact making with each phase of development and practical exercises.
- Philosophy and therapeutic approaches and practical exercises.
- Contact making with the self and practical exercises.
- Contact with own process.
- Sensory contact.
- Relationship building.
- Forms of play
- Practical application of the mediums of play.
- Written exam.
- Integration of the Oaklander Model.
- Integration of mediums of play.
- Topic discussions according to group needs (death or aggression).